Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Enjoyed & Happy Belated Birthday To Irene

Hello People!! Nine Days Never Blog Le, Now I'm Back To Blog Haha.. From 11 October 2010 To 17 October 2010, I'm At Ah Ning Darling House Stay Overnight Haha, Although Was Bored At Home And Cannot Go Out, But I'm Really Enjoyed And Having Fun At Her House For One Week Haha And Last Thing Is That Thanks For Everything That You "Sponsor Or Provide" Me Like Foods For Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner And Etc Haha..

17 October 2010 Which Is Sunday Was Irene a.k.a Ah Ling Darling Birthday, I Cannot Wish Her On The Actual Day Because I Still At Ah Ning Darling House And I Didn't Bring My Own Laptop Also.. So I Still Can Wish You Two Days Later, Hope You Don't Mind Ba Haha.. Ok Here Is Your Belated Birthday Message To You Ah Ling Darling..

Dear Ah Ling Darling,

Happy Belated 19th Birthday To You!!! Hope You Don't Mind That I Wish You Late Haha.. This Is My Third Wishing From Me On Blog, First Is On Handphone Text Message And Second Is On Facebook Wall Haha.. So Wish You Good Luck For Your Studies, Left One And a Half Years To Complete Your Higher NITEC In ITE Before Going To Polytechnic For Your Further Studies Haha, So Jia You!!! =D

From Ah Feng Darling

OK I Need To Go For Bed Le, Later Meeting Ah Ying Darling, Serene And Ah Ling Darling At 2pm In The School Library To Continue Our Birthday Project For Ah Ning Darling.. She Wait For Our Present Until Her Neck Become Taller Le Haha.. Good Night People.. =)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com