Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy or Sad?

Hello People Back To Blog Again, I Don't Know Whether My Mood Is Happy or Sad? Results Out Le And This Is My First Time Got My Lowest GPA of 0.9 Not Bad Right? Ya After Checking My Results, I Realize That Under The Status It Stated As DISMISSED Awesome Right? I Was Quite Shocked That I Am Dismissed From Republic Polytechnic Because of My Lower GPA of 0.9.. But I Very Hate RP To The Max Because Like That Also Want To Expel People For GPA Below 1.0.. What The Fish Right??? Ok So This The The School Email That I Received Just Now And I Had Copy And Paste It Here To Let You All See.. Ok I Got To Go For Bed Now, No Mood To Write Long Story.. Later 12pm I'm Meeting Ah Ning Darling, Ah Ying Darling And Two Ah Ling Darlings For K-Box Outing At Downtown East Haha.. So Good Night People.. =D


PS: To All My Friends, From 6 October 2010 Onwards, I'm No Longer a RP Student.. Good Luck For The Studies For Three Years And Take Care Everyone.. So "GOODBYE TO REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC".. =)


Dear WONG CAI FENG,


NOTIFICATION OF DISMISSAL FROM REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC

(WONG CAI FENG, NRIC/FIN: S8931502F, Student ID: 106307)

According to Republic Polytechnic’s (RP) academic dismissal policy as stated in RP’s Student Handbook, a student who fails to maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.0 is liable to be dismissed from the Polytechnic. Based on our records, you did not attain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.0 in Academic Year 2010/11 Semester 1 as required by RP.

2. On this basis, you have been dismissed from RP with effect from 6 October 2010.

3. You are required to settle your outstanding dues by 15 October 2010. Please refer to the table below for all your outstanding dues as of 1 October 2010.

Outstanding Dues

Details (S$)

School fees

$ 0.00

Library loaned item/fines

$ 0.00

IT loaned item/fines

$ 0.00

* Payment for school fees may be made at any OCBC branch office by cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to “Republic Polytechnic”; please indicate (a) your full name and NRIC/FIN, and (b) Republic Polytechnic’s account number 501-719-843-001 on the reverse side of the cheque. Alternatively, cheques can also be submitted at RP’s One-Stop Centre.


4. For further queries, please contact your Programme Chair, Hisham Bin Moosa at hisham_moosa@rp.sg, or email Help-Registrar@rp.sg. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.


Yours sincerely,


Windersalam S.

Registrar
Republic Polytechnic

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com