Saturday, December 25, 2010

Moody Christmas

Hello People It Has Been a Week Since Last Blog, Starting From 15 December 2010 Onwards I Will Be Quite Busy With My First Full Time Job, One Week Work For Six Days And The Working Duration Will Be Eight Hours And 1 Day Off Haiz I Want To Cry Le Lah Sob Sob!!! Next Monday Which Is On The 27 December 2010 My Mentor (For My Work) Will Teach Me From The Beginning Until I Understand The Whole Things Well, Then Need To Report Work At 7.30am And Need To Prepare The Trolleys And Check List Sian Lor Zzz.. My Off Day Will Be Every Tuesday Until Further Notice, No More Sunday Le So Sad That I Cannot Go Out With Them On The Weekends, After Work Then Maybe Can Ba, I Need To Check The Schedule First Haiz.. What a Moody Christmas For Today, Public Holiday Still Need To Go Work What The Hell!!! Don't Wish To Say Le Lah, No Mood To Write It For Now, Shall End My Blog Here.. Before I Go I Would Like To Wish All My Friend a Merry Christmas Especially All My Exco Brother And Sisters, LOVE YOU ALL!!! ^-^

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n247/jeproks_204/christmas%20greetings/cute-christmas-cat.gif

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com