Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Holidays & Happy Four Month Anniversary To My Darlings

Hihi Back To Blog Again, Later Morning I'm Going To Meet Ah Ying Darling And Ah Ming 弟弟 At Tampines MRT Station At 10.15am To Have Our Breakfast, After Breakfast Me And Darling Will Help Ah Ming 弟弟 To Find Valentine Day Present For Ah Wen 妹妹 At LOVELY LAND Century Square.. So Others I Not Sure Going Where Le, We Have To See And Explore It Later Haha.. After Shopping I Need To Rush To Changi Airport Before 5.30pm And Meet My Parents For Checking In, The Flight Will Depart At 7.30pm And Will Be Arrive KL Airport At 8.25pm.. So I'm Going There For Four Days Will Be Back In Singapore On The 5 February 2011 10pm.. Maybe I Will Upload The Photos In Facebook When I Come Back On Saturday..

Today Is My Two Darlings Ah Ying And Xiao Ling Darling De Four Month Anniversary.. This Is a Short Message From Me To Both of You.. ^-^

❤❤❤❤ HAPPY FOUR MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO MY TWO BELOVED DARLINGS!!! LOVE YOU TO THE MAX!!! ❤❤❤❤

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com