Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dating With Him Is a Nightmare For Me

Hello People Back To Blog Now.. It's Been Four Months Since Last Blog, Because This Few Months Quite Busy With My Previous Work, Library Thingy And Etc.. But I Quit My Previous Job SATS On 17 March 2011, Why I Quit My Job? It Is Because That Stupid Job I Need To Remember a Lot of Things And Very Stress So I Cannot Take It And I Quit This Job..

Now I Share With You About Yesterday Incident.. Yesterday I Met a Guy Named Alvin Aw, He's 24 This Year Same Age As My Sister, I Know Him From Zoosk So I Chatted With Him For Few Weeks Then I Consider For Few Weeks And Decided To Meet Him In Person Yesterday..

I Meet Him At Bishan Junction 8 At 2pm, First We Went To Foodcourt And Have Some Drink And Chit Chat Over There For About An Hour Ba If I Not Wrong.. After Drinking And Chatting, We Went To Cinema To Buy Tickets, We Watch Green Lantern At 1700 But The Timing Still Early So We Went To Other Places And Have a Walk But The Weather Was Hot So I Decided To Go Bishan Library To Have Some Air-Con.. When We Walk Around The Library I Saw Aqilah And She Too Hyper And Miss Me Too Much Le Haha, She Just Start Her Work At 1600 So We Discuss About Library Things, When I Told Her That Mr Ismail Will Be Leaving CE And Transfer To ITE HQ She Suddenly Shock And Feel Sad To Hear That..

After Chatting With Her, It's 1645 And We Need To Go To Watch Movie Le, So Me And Him Leave The Library And Head Back To Junction 8 De Cinema To Watch Movie, When The Movie Has Started, He Hold My Hand 3 Times And My Heart Beat Run So Fast OMG!! But Overall The Movie Is Quite Nice And The Duration Is 114 Minutes.. After Movie He Said He Want To Bring Me To His Stall Selling Rice Ball At NEX Shopping Center, He Want Me To Try His Stall De Rice Ball So I Bought 4 For $2 And Try It.. Then We Went To Coffee Shop To Buy My Own Dinner..

After Buying We Went To Void Deck And I Had My Dinner Alone, For Him He Got His Dinner At Home So I Have My Dinner First.. After Dinner Suppose To Eat My Dessert De, But I Don't Have Spoon Then He Said Come To His House And He Will Provide Me The Spoon For Dessert.. So I Followed Him To His House And Eat My Dessert, He Also Have His Dinner Too.. After Having My Dessert And His Dinner, I Said I Need To Go Back Home Le But He Said Too Early Le Then He Bring Me To His Room And Show Me Something, Then He Showed Me The Magic Like Guessing Game Called 剪刀石头布.. Then After Guessing, I Got The Bad Feeling That He Will Do Something On Me, He Suddenly Want To Kiss Me, Some More Tongue To Tongue Then I Very Angry And I Push Him Away.. Yesterday My Mind Suddenly Think About The Past When I Got My First Kiss From Another Guy Three Years Ago Haiz.. Then I Cool Myself Down For Awhile, He Asked Me Something That He Got His Project With His Friends Regarding Sports So He Want Me To Help Him Then I Consider For Few Minutes Then I Agree With His Request.. He Said He Want Me To Change To Sleeveless T-Shirt To Match The Theme, Then I Was Like a Bit Scared What He Want To Do??? So He Try To Find a Shirt For Me To Wear, He Found a Long Sleeve Tee But The Sleeve Is Too Long So He Go Cut Very Short Become Sleeveless Shirt Lol Zzz.. After He Cut The Long Sleeve Away I Went To Toilet And Change, After Changing I Went Back To His Room Again Then He Started To Took Some Photos of Me.. He Told Me To Post With Badminton Racket So He Took The Shoot Of That And The Second Shoot Is He Told Me To Raise Up My Whole Arm, Like Resting Position.. Total He Took Around Four Or Five Shoots.. After Taking Photo, I Change Back To My Normal Clothes Again Then I Told It's Already Late Le I Need To Go Back Home So He Said OK And He Send Me To Serangoon MRT Station.. That's All For Today's Blog Entry..

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com