Sunday, September 05, 2010

Busy Again

Hello People So Long Never Blog Le, Because Last Few Days I'm Busy With Our 21st Birthday Party Things That's Why I Never Blog Everyday Haha.. Today's Blog Entry I Just Write a Short Message, Now Very Tired Feel Like Sleeping.. Ok So This Is My Short Message For You Pepole..

Dear Exco Brothers & Sisters, Family & Friends, Thank You For Coming To Our Birthday Party And I Like All The Presents That I Received From You All.. A Very Big Thank You To All, I Feel Very Happy During The Party Haha.. =D

Tomorrow Is My Understand Test 3 Le, Feel Very Scared Because I Never Revise Anything Yet But Never Mind Let It Be Ba Haiz.. Good Luck To Myself For The Test From Monday To Thursday & Next Monday Is My Last Day Of Understand Test 3 Le Haha.. =D

After Exam, I'm Looking Forward To Jacqueline Jie Jie Birthday On The 8th September Which Is My Third Day Of My Test.. I Think I Have Made a Programme For Her On That Actual Day Le.. So Wait For Wednesday Ba Haha.. =D

Ok That's All For Blogging, So I Think I Won't Be Able To Blog For Few Days Or Weeks Onwards Ba, Now Super Busy With Other Things Haha.. Gonna Went For Bed Le Good Night People.. =)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com