Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacqueline Elizabeth Lee

Hello People, I'm Here To Write a Short Special Blog, Because Today Is The Special Day Which Is My Jie Jie Jacqueline Elizabeth Lee 21st Birthday Haha.. Ok I Will Write a Short Message For You Jie Jie, CHECK IT OUT !!!

Dear Jacqueline 姐姐,

Wishing You a Very Happy 21st Birthday To You!!! You're One Year Older Le Haha!! I Hope You Like The Present That I Gave You.. Wish You Gook Luck For Your Future & Stay Happy Always!! =D

From Cai Feng 妹妹

Later Afternoon After My Programming (Understanding Test 3) I Will Meet Her To Celebrate For Her Sweet 21st Birthday.. I Hope This Will Be a Wonderful Birthday Celebration For Her.. That's All For Today Blog Entry, I Now Very Tired Gonna Sleep Le, Later On Exam Will Start At 11am, So Good Night People & Ones Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JACQUELINE 姐姐 !!! =D

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com