Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great Outing On My Birthday!! =D

Yesterday Meeting With Irene 妹妹 And Ivonne 妹妹 At City Hall MRT Station, Then I Cannot Find The Two Girls So I Message Irene 妹妹 But She Never Reply My Message So I Walked Around City Link Mall And Find Them.. When I U-Turn Back To City Hall MRT Station I Saw Ah Boon 儿子, He Was Talking To His Phone And He Pretend Never Saw Me Lor Zzz.. I Knew It And Really Got a Bad Feeling That I Was Fooled By Someone Which Is Ah Boon 儿子, He Said That He Got Lion Dance So Cannot Make It, In The End He's Appeared Infront of Me And The Two Sisters Also Appeared Haha..

After Meeting Them We Went To Marina Square Shopping Mall To Have Our Window Shopping And Took Some Photos, Next We Went To KFC To Have My Lunch They Three Never Eat Because They Cannot Eat So I Eat My Lunch Alone.. After Lunch I Message Aqilah Sister Ask Whether Wanna Meet Us After Our Singing Session After 4pm? And She's Very Happy To Meet Us Later On Haha.. So We Went To K-Box For Only Two Hours Singing Session From 2pm - 4 pm And We Sing Quite Few Songs Only Not That Much, The Timing So Short And We Sing So Few Songs Only Haiz But Never Mind Next Wednesday We Still Have Another K-Box Session At Suntec City With Tracy 妹妹,Irene
妹妹, Ivonne 妹妹, Serene 妹妹 And Jacqueline 姐姐, Maybe Ah Boon 儿子 Also Joining Us To Sing Ba Haha, Can't Wait For Next Wednesday Yeah!!! =D

After Our Singing Session We Head Back To City Hall MRT And Meet Sister Aqilah Haha, When She Saw Us She Suddenly Gave Me a Big Hug Haha So Sweet of Her ❤❤❤.. After Meeting Her We Start Our Part Two Window Shopping Between City Link Mall And Marina Square Shopping Center To Shop For a While.. Next Location We Head To Boat Quay, Padang And Merlion Park Near Fullerton Hotel To Have Our Photos Taken And Serene 妹妹 Came And Meet Us From Work Haha, After That We Head Back To Boat Quay Again To Have Our Dinner Over There.. Finish Our Dinner, Sister Aqilah Need To Went Back Home Due To The Late Timing So Left The Five of Us..

So Our Next Location Will Be At Marina Sands To Explore How Nice Is The Shopping Center Is, When We Stepped Into The Shopping Center The Place Was Very Nice But Some of The Shops Is Still Under Maintenance So Not Many Shops Are Open And They Sell So High Class De Items Like Clothes, Bags And Etc.. After We Explore Around The Shopping Center, We Went Outside The Shopping Center To Take More Photos of The Night Views And Have Some Cheat Chatting Haha.. After That Home Sweet Home.. =D

Yesterday Outing Was Really Great Thanks To
Irene 妹妹, Ivonne 妹妹, Serene 妹妹, Sister Aqilah And Ah Boon 儿子 To Celebrate a Wonderful 21st Birthday With Me.. I'm Very Happy To Have Outing With You All, Hope We Can Plan More Outing During The One Month Holidays Before The School Starts.. Once Again Thank You Sisters & My God Son Love You All Haha.. =D

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com