Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Myself

Later I Will Meet Irene 妹妹, Ivonne 妹妹 And Serene 妹妹 For K-Box Later On At Marina Square Shopping Mall, Can't Wait Now Haha.. Ok That's All For Today's Blog, I Just Want To Write a Message To Myself Before I Go..

Yeah Just Wanna Wish Myself a Very Happy 21st Birthday!! No Matter Happy Or Sad Must Stay Strong Alright? Actually My Wish For Last Year Was I Will Have My Mr Right Before My 21st Birthday But My Wish Cannot Come True, I Feel Very Sad.. So This Year My Birthday Wish Is Firstly I Really Hope Can Find My Mr Right This Year or Next Year Before My 22nd Birthday, Secondly I Wish Jacqueline 姐姐 Can Stay Healthy Always And Lastly I Want To Study Hard And Score Well For My Exams.. =D

From: Sharon Wong Cai Feng

Done!! I Got To Go Now, Bye People.. =D

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com