Thursday, September 16, 2010

Half Happy & Half Sad

Yesterday Suppose To Meet Jacqueline 姐姐 At Tampines Interchange De But I Already Waiting For Her For Almost An Hour, I Message And Call Her Also No Response, My Mind Was Thinking Is It Her Exam End Late Or Something Happen To Her I Also Don't Know.. Then Irene 妹妹 Message Me To Go School First If Not I Still Gong Gong De Waiting There.. When I Reach School Library Only Ah Boon 儿子, Ivonne 妹妹, Irene 妹妹 And Serene 妹妹 Are Already In The Library Waiting For Me To Celebrate Aqilah's Birthday Haha.. Before The Celebration, I Received Jacqueline 姐姐 De Text Message And Said That She's In The Hospital Then I Tio Stun So Suddenly, I Reply Asked Her What Happen? Then She Replied Said That Is a Very Long Story So Will Tell Me Some Other Time, Actually We Want To Visit Her Yesterday Or Today De But She Said Don't Want.. Haiz Feel Very Sad That We Cannot Come And Visit Her T_T.. Then At About 5pm Plus We Started To Celebrate Aqilah Birthday Le, Before She Comes We Off The Whole Processing Room Light And Standby The Cake.. When She Comes, She's Suddenly Very Surprised And I Gave Her The Big Box of Present That Me And Jacqueline 姐姐 Had Made.. When She Open The Present She's Very Excited Haha..

After The Celebration We Went To Tampines Mall De Long John Having Dinner, After Dinner We Having Night Shopping Around Tampines Mall And The Night Market.. Actually We Want To Play Bumper Car De But It Cost $6 So Expensive Lor So We De Decided Not To Play Le.. So After Part One of The Night Shopping Aqilah & Yumie Went Home First So Left Me, Ivonne, Irene, Serene & Ah Boon Then We Went To Tampines One De Time Zone Arcade Taking Neo Print Without Ah Boon Around Haha.. After Taken Neo Print At Tampines One De Time Zone Arcade, It's Time To Home Sweet Home Le..

Haiz Tomorrow Is My 21 Year Old Birthday, Don't Know Whether Is it Happy Or Sad? Sad Thing Is Jacqueline 姐姐 Cannot Go Sing K With Us Due To Sickness, Aqilah & Yumie Also Cannot Come Sing With Us Because Both of Their Parents Don't Allowed Them To Go I Think It's Too Expensive Le Ba That's Why.. Ok Lah I Need To Go Le Bye People.. =)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com