Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Happy & Confusing Moments

Yesterday I'm The First Person Reach ITE College East Library At 10am But No Student Librarian Was Around And I Message Them Asked Them Where Are They? Then Some People Replied Said That On The Way, Some People Replied Said That Not Coming To The Library, Then I Replied Said That Oh Ok.. About Twenty Minutes Later Ah Ying Darling, Nathan And Ah Boon 儿子 Reach Library Le Finally, I Was Very Bored Alone Wish They Can Reach Faster Haha.. After That Aqilah 妹妹 & Ah Ling Darling Reach Library Too Haha.. After They All Present, We Went To Cafe One And Have Our Lunch, After Lunch We Need To Start Work.. Woah Yesterday Was Very Busy Day Because We Need To "Shift House" We Need To Shift The Shelves From Old Processing Room To The Information Counter.. We Work Until 6pm Plus After That Some People Went Back Home, So Left Me And Ah Ying Darling To Have Our Night Shopping Again Haha HAPPY HAPPY!! =D

Yea Me And Ah Ying Darling Will Start Our Shopping Journey At Tampines One First, Next Is Tampines Mall Haha.. When We Shop At Tampines Mall De Fair Price Supermarket, I Receive a Call From Chee Wee, We Chat Until Me And Ah Ying Darling Walked Back To Tampines One And Find a Place To Seat,
We Chat For About 30 Minutes Because He Need To Meet His Friends So That's Why Our Chatting Time Not Very Long Haha.. So We Continue To Shop Until 10pm And Then Home Sweet Home.. When I Reach Home And Just Finished Bathing, Chee Wee Called Me Again And We Chat For About 45 Minutes Then He Went For Bath Le Haha.. Later 10am I Will Meet Ah Ning Darling At Her Place Because She Need To Take Exam At 2pm, So Ah Ning Darling Me, Ah Ying Darling, Irene Darling And Nata Will Wish You Good Luck For Your Exam Love You Lots.. That's All For Today's Blog Entry I Need To Sleep Le Good Night People.. =)


PS: When Chee Wee Said That He Liked Me, My Feeling Was Stunned Because In My Whole Life Nobody Said People Will Like Me.. Don't Have At All You Know Haiz.. I Also Donno Should I Accept Him? See How First Ba.. My Feeling Was Very Scared Of The Relationship Last Time Same As The First Ex Boyfriend, He Is Very Horny Person That Want To Make Love With Me So I Very Very Scared.. I Really Hope That He Is Not Like The First Ex Boyfriend Ba Haiz.. T_T

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com