Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sakura Buffet For Dinner At Marina Country Club With My Aunt

Yesterday Suppose To Be At Home Resting De But When My Mother Saw The Advertisement On Sakura Buffet, She Asked Me To Message My 6th Aunt See Whether She's Free or Not? Then My Aunt Replied Said That She Free So She Will Going To Fetch Me And My Mother At 6.15pm At My House Downstairs.. Her Car Reached To My House Downstairs At Around 6.45pm Then We Head To The Marina Country Club De Sakua Having Buffet For Dinner, When We Reach To That Place There's a Lot of People Queuing Wow Haha..After Queuing We Went Into The Restaurant And The Restaurant Was Very Hot Like Hell, So We Started To Took Some Foods Like Meats And Etc To Cook Our Food Haha.. After Eating Our Dinner Our Stomach Was Very Full And It's Going To Burst Liao Haha, And We Went To Prawn Fishing Store And See Them Prawn Fishing, I Also Want To Prawn Fishing Never Went For Fishing Before Haha.. After See Them Prawn Fishing We Head Back To My Aunt Car, But When I On The Way Back Home I Received a Call From My New Friend Chee Wee And We Started To Chat From Marina Country Club To My House For About An Hour Haha.. Ok Lah Thats All For Today's Blog Entry, Later 1pm I Will Meet Ivonne 妹妹 And Irene 妹妹 For Our Girls Outing Haha So I Need To Went For Bed Le Good Night Everyone.. =D

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com