Saturday, December 11, 2010

Boring Saturday

Hello People Back To Blog Again, Today Will Be a Short Story For Me To Blog Because Nothing To Write About.. Boring At Home Actually I Want To Go Out De But My Mother Already Prepare Herbal Soup For Dinner So No Choice Have To Stay At Home For Dinner.. Haiz Count Down To Four More Day To Start My Work Le, Can't Meet My Ex-Co Brother And Sister To Go Out With Them Often (I Think).. Next Friday Which Is On The 17 December 2010 Our Library Have a Small Event Graduation Party For The January Intake, Those People Who Graduate Are Nata, Daniel, Hui Ting & Yi Zhao.. Others I Not Sure Who Will Graduate This Year Hmm... I Want To Come De But Not Sure I Will Be Free Or Not? I Hope Next Friday Can Work On Morning Shift So I Can Come Library And Join The Fun With Them Haha Like That I Will Be Very Happy About That.. Ok Lah Write Until Here Goodbye People.. ^-^

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com