Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday To My Dearest Ah Ying Darling!! ^-^

Hello I Just Came Back From Ah Ning Darling's House, Yesterday Stay Overnight At Her House, Because We Having Dinner At Traders Hotel Having Late Dinner Buffet With Her Family Member Haha.. Today Is Ah Ying Darling Birthday So I Want To Write My Birthday To You, See Ah..

To My Dearest Ah Ying Darling,

Happy 20th Birthday To You!! Haha Donno I Wish You For How Many Times Le, I Think Is Five Times Or More Le Ba Haha..
1 - Puzzle Fame
2 - Text Message Send You At 12am
3 - Facebook Message Send You At 12am
4 - I Comment From Your Facebook Wall
5 - MSN Personal Message
6 - From My Blog Haha.. =P

OK I Start My Message Le, I'm Glad to Know You As a Friend In Library Club Since Last Year 2009 Until Now You're Become My Dearest Sister Cum Darling Forever Haha.. We're Doing Duty Together Like Wrapping Books, Helping Each Other When We Need Help And Etc.. I Really LOVE To Have Outing With You, You Always Accompany Me Go Shopping No Matter How Tired Or How Busy You Are And I Love To Tell Jokes At You, You Will Laugh Until Stomach Pain Haha.. I Really Very Happy And Touched.. Thank You For Everything For The Past One Year Plus, Hope We Can Plan More Outing No Matter How Busy Are We And Our Friendship Will Last Forever Haha.. I LOVE YOU DARLING HEH HEH HEH!!! ^-^

PS: I'm Glad That You Love Our Presents That We Gave You.. Hope You Can Cherish It And We Looking Forward For Your 21st Birthday Next Year Wor Haha..

From sHaRoN wOnG cAi PoK

I Done For Today's Blog Entry Bye People And Wish My Darling a Very Happy 20th Birthday!! ^-^

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com